Quite Possibly the Perfect Madlib

As some of you know, I am a huge fan of the Madlibs. My friend (and now co-worker at IVP), Katy, is also a madlib afficionado, and has encouraged her coworkers to participate in a madlib several times a week. Thanks to Jonny Bogg's madlib desk calendar and the pleasingly nimble minds of the members of the design room, this wonderful madlib below was born. I wish I could say I was there to take part in it myself, but alas, I can only enjoy its afterglow.

Class Trip

For our final class trip our teacher, Mr. Dyed-In-the-Wool-Faith-Head announced that we're going to a particular node of the brain! I'm so excited, I can hardly lash out uncritically at religion! I'm bringing my new slick hell fire collection of organs, my fancy discarded 19th century assumptions and of course my turbocharged rhetoric. I'm sure we'll see lots of ivory-tower athiests.

Comments

Al Hsu said…
FYI, Becky - I just tagged you with the "Thinking Blogger Award." See my blog for details!

Popular posts from this blog

Bored with God

Red Rover, Red Rover

Scots' form in the suburbs